At SKS one of the Popular School In Greater noida rules have been specified so as to represent the school community’s expectations from the students in terms of uniform, behavior and personal conduct. Strict adherence to the rules and regulations has helped us to earn a special place in the list of schools in Greater Noida West/ Noida Extension. All the teaching, non – teaching staffs and students are expected to behave as per the acceptable standards at the time when they are in the school.
This blog is a window to the rules and regulations at SKS one of the best international school in Greater Noida West.
House system is followed in order to inculcate in students the sense of discipline, togetherness and team spirit. Students from various classes are bracketed together in a house. The system offers an effective platform to the students to showcase , nurture and excel their talent as well as to inculcate in them the highest values , manners through games and cultural activities. The students at SKS one of the best school in Noida Extension/ Greater Noida West. Each house has a motto to motivate and encourage the team members to give their best.
Some of the sine –qua – non rules at SKS World School are :
- Every student should carry his / her identity card daily.
- Attendance on all National Festival days and school functions is mandatory for students for celebrating the function as per the schedule plan.
- Considering the safety of students they are not allowed to commute using scooty or any other vehicle.
- Students are expected to respect other’s right of learning
- Students are expected to observe discipline and decorum in their behavior inside and outside the school as it reflects the image of the school.
Discipline at SKS one of the best school in Greater Noida West/ Noida Extension we believe that is the bridge between goals and accomplishment . level of success is determined by discipline and preservance. All the students are strictly guided to follow the rules and regulations or else school reserves the right to expel any student whose progress in studies or behavior is unsatisfactory.